10 Best Home Exercises To Get Rid Of Flabby Arms
10 Best Exercises to Reduce Arm Fat
The back parts of the arms are called triceps and these are the most affected areas on the arms. They are fat guzzlers, they can get really annoying. You need only a table or chair to tone these. You don’t need to buy extra pairs of clothes for exercising. You can do these in your comfort, at your home. So do try these simple exercises to lose fat fast from your arms.
Exercise 1: Triceps Dips
Use a bench or chair for this exercise. Just make sure it is stable.
1. Place your arms behind the back and grip the edge of the chair or bench.
2. Lower yourself slowly, keeping your body straight and your elbows close to your side.
3. Maintain concentration, focusing on the triceps. Lower yourself until the elbows are at a 90-degree angle.
4. Push your body back up into the starting position.
Exercise 2: Push-Ups
1. Place your hands on the floor, palms down and shoulder-width apart. Keep your feet together and support your weight on the hands and toes.
2. Lower yourself slowly until the chest almost touches the floor. Inhale while doing so.
3. Exhale as you move your body back to the start position.
4. Repeat to desired reps.
Exercise 3: Triceps Kickback
1. Hold a weight in each hand (dumbbell, milk jug, etc.)
2. Bend knees slightly, keeping your back straight and bending forward. Keep your head up and your arms close to your body.
3. Keep your shoulders locked to the side and extend your arm back.
4. Hold for 2 seconds and lower your arm.
5. Repeat to desired reps.
Exercise 4: Triceps Extension
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Lower a dumbbell behind your head while holding it in both hands.
3. Keep your upper arms close to the head with your elbows close to your eyes.
4. Continue to lower upper arms until the weight touches your back. Keep elbows locked.
5. Push the dumbbell up until fully extended. Focus on triceps muscle.
Exercise 5: Bent Over Row
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Bend slightly forward while keeping the back straight. Keep your head up.
3. Keep elbows close to the body and pull dumbbells upward while exhaling.
4. When weights are close to your body, squeeze the back muscles and hold.
5. Lower the dumbbells and begin again
Exercise 6: One-arm Pushups to the Side
1. Begin on the side with knees bent slightly.
2. Put left arm on the right shoulder
3. Push torso up with opposite arm on the floor, palm side down.
4. Switch and repeat to desired reps
Exercise 7: Windmills
1. Begin with arms at shoulder level in front of you, parallel to the floor.
2. Raise arms upward and rotate them in a circle on each side, similar to a windmill blade.
3. Repeat backward and forward to desired reps.
Exercise 8: Goodbye Wave
1. Begin with arms at sides raised to shoulder level.
2. Wave palms in a similar motion to waving goodbye.
3. Be sure your upper arms remain still. Only the palms should move.
4. Speed up the process till you are doing about 100 per minute. Repeat to 3 sets of 100.
Exercise 9: Prayer Pose
1. Begin with hands joined in a prayer pose over your head.
2. Bring joined palms down until they are in front of the chest.
3. Raise joined hands above your head to starting position
4. Repeat 30 times
Exercise 10: Arm Stretch
1. Start with your hands above your head.
2. Hold the right wrist with the left hand and your left wrist with the right hand, interlocking them.
3. Pull your hand down and to your right side, allowing your elbow to fall behind the head.
4. Release the tension and go back to starting position.
5. Repeat on opposite side
If you want to make your flabby arms a thing of the past, these 10 exercises will pave the way.
5 Best Exercises To Lose Arm Fat In 1 Week At Home (No Equipment Required)
Flabby or big arms can really put you in an unpleasant situation because they are hard to carry in a slim fit dress and going sleeveless is a huge embarrassment. Everybody, girls and guys have the same problems when it comes to the arms, however, girls want toned and slim arms, whereas guys want huge muscles. It is obviously that no one likes saggy arms as they make your arms look bigger than they actually are.
You should know that it is never too late to begin exercise for arms and find the best program that includes arm toning exercises. The program offered in this article will not just reduce the fat around the area, but it also gives you toned arms. You will start feeling confident about yourself.
Here are some quick and effective exercises you can do at home to burn your stubborn arm fat.
Here not included weights, no machines, no push – ups, and no lengthy workouts here. Only exactly what you need to target your arms and lose arm fat fast!
Detailed instructions can be found in the video bellow:
The people who experienced this workout confirmed the great quality such “Only 3 rounds of it and I feel it big time in my whole.”
If you benefit from this workout, please share this with us and your friends!