5 Types Of Tummies And How To Get Rid Of Each Of Them
There five kinds of tummies. Let’s read about all of them and find out how it is possible to slim them.
Suddenly appeared and ugly hanging tummies terrified many girls and women. To restore the figure to its original form successfully, you should remember that first of all it is necessary to find the cause of the appearance of the tummy and to eliminate it, and then to bring the body into shape.
Let’s try to understand the features of different types of tummies, the causes of their appearance and the ways how we can get rid of the tummies, depending on the cause of the appearance. Changes in the habitual work and appearance of the human body always have a cause.
The same is about the appearance of a certain type of tummies: sometimes the abdomen increases as a result of a general increase in body weight, sometimes as a result of eating of certain foods. To remove your tummy with a minimum of effort, you should determine the cause of its appearance and neutralize it.
THERE ARE FIVE COMMON TYPES OF TUMMIES:
1. Stressed-Out Belly. Stress and poor sleeping affect our body very much and can lead to appearing of fat in the area of your stomach. Try to sleep at last eight hours a day and avoid unhealthy foods. Do not drink too much coffee.
2. Hormonal Belly. One of the most common causes of obesity is a hormonal imbalance. If you notice that beside the hard workout and diets you are still gaining weight, you should consult your doctor and find the problem. When you regulate the hormone levels in your body than you can lose your weight easier and faster.
3. Bloated Belly. Some food, digestive disorders or bacteria can cause bloating in the stomach. A bloated belly is extremely ugly, and you will probably want to lose it as faster as you can. To do it experts recommend drinking plenty of water and taking probiotics. If it doesn’t help you, then you should visit your doctor.
4. Alcohol Belly. We all know that drinking a lot of alcohol provides gaining weight. People who drink beer or some other alcohol drink regularly are prone to develop big tummies. It is confirmed that alcoholic drinks are high in calories and they also disturb the digestion in our bodies. To deal with this problem first at all you should stop drinking alcohol forever.
5. Mommy belly. In the pregnancy, our bodies change, and we gain a lot of excess fat. After giving birth to a child, the belly is still consistent. If you want to lose to lose it, you should start exercising as soon as you can. Only a regular workout, proper diet, and massages can help you lose your tummy.
Find the cause of your tummy and solve that problem forever. Then start a regular workout plan and follow a proper diet. Keep your body healthy and beautiful.
Source: gofit-stayfit.com, for-healthy-lifestyle.com
You Think It’s Fat, But It’s Bloated, How To Treat And Have a Flat Stomach
Bloating is an abnormal swelling of the belly which may be accompanied by pain or stomach growling. The symptom is usually caused by overeating, food allergies, constipation or other digestive problems. Bloating is not always a serious problem and can be treated with a variety of natural remedies which you can see listed below.
1. Fennel seeds
Fennel seeds have carminative and diuretic properties that can reduce the bloating easily. The seeds can reduce the pain as well and soothe the muscle spasms in your digestive tract. Chew some fennel seeds after a heavy meal or add them to a cup of hot water, cover the cup and let it steep for 5 minutes and drink the beverage 3 times a day.
Peppermint contains menthol, an oil with anti-spasmodic properties that can soothe your stomach cramps. The oil can allow foods to pass through the stomach easily which will relieve the bloating quickly. Chew a few peppermint leaves whenever you’re bloated or drink peppermint tea after a heavy meal.
Ginger contains compounds with powerful anti-inflammatory and carminative properties that can relieve bloating and reduce the pain in your abdomen. Slice a few pieces of ginger and put them in a cup of hot water, then leave them to steep for 10 minutes, strain the mixture, add some honey and lemon juice and drink it. This will relieve the bloating in just a short time by boosting your digestion.
4. Chamomile tea
Chamomile tea is another great remedy for bloating. Chamomile can relieve the inflammation in your stomach and has antispasmodic properties that can soothe your stomach and relieve heartburn. Boil a pot of water and add a chamomile tea bag in, then let it steep for 10 minutes before drinking the tea. Drink 3 cups of chamomile tea a day to treat and prevent bloating.
5. Caraway seeds
Caraway seeds can relieve bloating easily thanks to their carminative and anti-inflammatory properties. The seeds contain carvene and caryol, two compounds which can relieve spasms and muscle cramps and also assist in the expulsion of excess gasses in the digestive tract. Chew some caraway seeds a couple times a day to get some much-needed relief, or drink a couple cups of caraway seeds tea for the same result.
Eating pumpkin will easily treat and prevent bloating. Pumpkins are rich in vitamin A, potassium and fiber which can boost your digestion and quickly relieve the bloating and pain in your abdomen.
Anise is an anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic agent that can relax your digestive system and has carminative properties as well. Drink anise tea after meals to prevent bloating or a cup after you experience the problem. However, anise tea is not suitable for children and may cause adverse side-effects such as rapid eye movement, seizures or vomiting. Pregnant mothers should avoid drinking it as well.
8. Activated charcoal
Activated charcoal can absorb the excess gasses in your digestive system and quickly relieve the bloating. You can find the remedy in any health store in the form of pills, tablets or powder. Consult your doctor on the proper dosage for your case.
Bananas are rich in fiber which can improve your digestion and quickly get rid of the bloating. Bananas contain potassium as well that can regulate the levels of fluids in your body. Eating bananas regularly will prevent bloating and keep your digestive system in check. The tropical fruit can also help you in cases of excessive gasses after a heavy meal.
10. Warm lemon water
Lemons are rich in vitamins B and C, as well as minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus and calcium. Drinking warm lemon water in the morning is a great habit which will prevent bloating as well as numerous other health problems. The lemons will also reinforce your immune system and help the body defeat infections.