Try The 6 World’s Easiest Exercises For Back Fat And Underarm Flab
One of the most embarrassing part of your body could be the excess fat n your back, and it can make you feel a lot unconfident, it can make you feel very bad for yourself, and you will not feel confident even with some clothing on.
In fact the excess fat on the back and the underarm are considered to be the most difficult part to eliminate fat from. Therefore this excess fat in these areas can cause a mental distress to a whole bunch of people.
But there is no need to panic, because there is an effective way to eliminate the fat from these areas very easy. You need to preform some exercises, and find yourself a diet that is well balanced, that way you will manage to get rid of the extra fat, and make your muscles visible.
But it is of high importance to be aware that you must sacrifice some things and put in some effort to achieve the things that you desire every day, only that way you will see positive results.
Top 6 Exercises to Burn Back and Underarm Fat:
By preforming these simple exercises you will be able to target every single muscle in your upper body. In order to eliminate the excess fat from your back and the underarm, you need to do these exercises for a couple of weeks, that way you will tone your back and your entire arms. And what’s even better about these exercises is that they don’t require any workout equipment to be preformed.
1. Prone Reverse Fly
The smallest spots in the area of your upper back can be targeted very effectively by this exercise.
Lie down on the ground with your face toward the floor, on your tummy, place your arms on the side. Then try to lift your chest and head off the floor. But the other parts of your body should remain down on the floor, and the back of your hands should be towards the ceiling. Also you should be squeezing right between your shoulder blades. You need to do 15 reps, and 3 sets of this exercise.
2. T-Y-I Exercise
Even if this exercise seems very easy, it is able to improve your posture and strengthen your muscles a lot! This exercise will effectively strengthen each back muscle, both lower back and upper back muscles.
T: Lie down flat on the ground, on your tummy, facing the ground. Put your arms on the floor aside, stretch them out and form the letter “T” with your body, make sure your palms are faced to the ground. Then you can elevate them up, by squeezing between your shoulder blades. Hold that body posture for a few seconds and go back in the starter position. Do 20 reps and 2 sets of this exercise
Y: Lie down on the ground, facing the floor on your tummy. Then with your arms and your body form the letter “Y”. Once you’ve done that you can lift your arms off the ground, by squeezing between your shoulder blades. During the exercise, make sure your arms are straight at all times. Do 20 reps of the exercise and 2 sets.
I: Remain in that position, but this time put your arms above your head, extended to the maximum. Once you’ve placed your arms in that position you can lift them by squeezing through the shoulder blades, while your hands still remain straight. The pressure through the shoulder blades should push them in a direction to your lower back. Do 20 reps of the exercise and 2 sets.
3. Superman Exercise
You can target your inner back muscles with this exercise very easily. Take a look at the video below:
Lie down on the floor on your tummy, and face the ground. Put your hands above your head, and stretch them to the maximum. Start lifting them together with your legs and your chest off the floor. Do 10 reps of the exercise and 3 sets.
4. Snow Angels
Lie down flat on the ground, with your face towards the floor. Stretch your hands on the sides, and your palms faced down to the floor. Lift them up above your head, and keep the head down at the same time.
You should also keep your close to a wall, a few inches away only. Then slowly lower your arms to the starting position, and they should be totally straight all the time. Do 10 reps of the exercise and 3 sets.
5. The Bird-Dog Exercise
This is one of the most basic and classic core exercises, with it you can easily strengthen your back muscles and your abs as well. This exercise will increase your stability and balance, enhance your blood flow, tone your shoulder, arm and back muscles.
Start this exercise on all fours, make sure your hips are in the same line with your knees, and your hands are aligned with your shoulders as well. At the same time keep your back completely straight. Then extend your right arm and left leg, and hold that body posture for a few seconds. Then you can switch side and do the same with the other hand and leg.
6. Plank Drops
With this exercise you will manage to strengthen every back muscle, and improve your body posture a lot! This exercise is one of the easiest to preform, but it is also one of the most effective to get rid of excess back fat.
Go down on your forearms and feet, while your legs are wide apart from each other. Also your hips shouldn’t move while preforming the exercise, and your chest should lower down. Squeeze through the shoulder blades and hold that position for about 10 seconds. Do 20 reps and 2 sets of this exercise.
Also we didn’t mention the best thing about these simple exercises, you will not need to go to the gym to preform them! You can do them at home, you need a little bit of space, and you can preform them on daily basis. And after a few weeks of working out, you will be able to notice the improvements yourself!
10 Best Home Exercises To Get Rid Of Flabby Arms
10 Best Exercises to Reduce Arm Fat
The back parts of the arms are called triceps and these are the most affected areas on the arms. They are fat guzzlers, they can get really annoying. You need only a table or chair to tone these. You don’t need to buy extra pairs of clothes for exercising. You can do these in your comfort, at your home. So do try these simple exercises to lose fat fast from your arms.
Exercise 1: Triceps Dips
Use a bench or chair for this exercise. Just make sure it is stable.
1. Place your arms behind the back and grip the edge of the chair or bench.
2. Lower yourself slowly, keeping your body straight and your elbows close to your side.
3. Maintain concentration, focusing on the triceps. Lower yourself until the elbows are at a 90-degree angle.
4. Push your body back up into the starting position.
Exercise 2: Push-Ups
1. Place your hands on the floor, palms down and shoulder-width apart. Keep your feet together and support your weight on the hands and toes.
2. Lower yourself slowly until the chest almost touches the floor. Inhale while doing so.
3. Exhale as you move your body back to the start position.
4. Repeat to desired reps.
Exercise 3: Triceps Kickback
1. Hold a weight in each hand (dumbbell, milk jug, etc.)
2. Bend knees slightly, keeping your back straight and bending forward. Keep your head up and your arms close to your body.
3. Keep your shoulders locked to the side and extend your arm back.
4. Hold for 2 seconds and lower your arm.
5. Repeat to desired reps.
Exercise 4: Triceps Extension
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Lower a dumbbell behind your head while holding it in both hands.
3. Keep your upper arms close to the head with your elbows close to your eyes.
4. Continue to lower upper arms until the weight touches your back. Keep elbows locked.
5. Push the dumbbell up until fully extended. Focus on triceps muscle.
Exercise 5: Bent Over Row
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Bend slightly forward while keeping the back straight. Keep your head up.
3. Keep elbows close to the body and pull dumbbells upward while exhaling.
4. When weights are close to your body, squeeze the back muscles and hold.
5. Lower the dumbbells and begin again
Exercise 6: One-arm Pushups to the Side
1. Begin on the side with knees bent slightly.
2. Put left arm on the right shoulder
3. Push torso up with opposite arm on the floor, palm side down.
4. Switch and repeat to desired reps
Exercise 7: Windmills
1. Begin with arms at shoulder level in front of you, parallel to the floor.
2. Raise arms upward and rotate them in a circle on each side, similar to a windmill blade.
3. Repeat backward and forward to desired reps.
Exercise 8: Goodbye Wave
1. Begin with arms at sides raised to shoulder level.
2. Wave palms in a similar motion to waving goodbye.
3. Be sure your upper arms remain still. Only the palms should move.
4. Speed up the process till you are doing about 100 per minute. Repeat to 3 sets of 100.
Exercise 9: Prayer Pose
1. Begin with hands joined in a prayer pose over your head.
2. Bring joined palms down until they are in front of the chest.
3. Raise joined hands above your head to starting position
4. Repeat 30 times
Exercise 10: Arm Stretch
1. Start with your hands above your head.
2. Hold the right wrist with the left hand and your left wrist with the right hand, interlocking them.
3. Pull your hand down and to your right side, allowing your elbow to fall behind the head.
4. Release the tension and go back to starting position.
5. Repeat on opposite side
If you want to make your flabby arms a thing of the past, these 10 exercises will pave the way.