Your Body is ACIDIC. Here are Very SIMPLE WAYS TO ALKALIZE YOUR BODY– AMAZING EFFECTS!
Most of us who are reading this most probably have unhealthy levels of acidity in their bodies. This is as a result of the high tech foods that we put into our bodies every day. These foods have been so processed that there are hardly any nutrients left in the foods. Then as if to deliberately make matters worse, these over-processed foods have been stuffed with all kinds of artificial or lab-created nutrient chemicals that do more harm to our bodies than good. All these are the causative agents of a high acid body that can become a perfect ground for diabetes, obesity, and cancers.
But we can all turn this around by trying to alkalize our bodies. This can be a straightforward process as making an acidic medium alkaline is merely doing the opposite of what got the medium acidic in the first place.
Explained in detail below are some of how we can do that as it regards our bodies. As we move towards this direction, we would find out that we would have more energy for longer. Keep scrolling to get this 10 tips to a better life.
1. The most important thing is to start your day with smile and with a large glass of water with the juice of a freshly-squeezed lemon. Lemons actually have the opposite effect on your body even they may seem acidic. Drink first thing in the morning to flush the system.
Another option is to drink one or two glasses of organic apple cider vinegar and water daily. You should only mix one to two tablespoons of vinegar in eight ounces of water.
2. Eat large portion of green salad tossed in lemon juice and quality olive oil. Greens (vegetable or fruit) are among the best sources of alkaline minerals, like calcium. Eat alkaline foods during the day like most fruits and vegetables. They sustain the body’s pH on a daily basis and keep balance in your organism.
3. Your snack should consist on raw, unsalted almonds. Almonds are full with minerals that are natural alkaline like magnesium and calcium, which actually help to balance out acidity and in the same time to balance blood sugar.
4. Drink almond milk and make yourself nice berry smoothie with added green powder like spirulina, or other greens. If you have choice between almond milk and cow’s milk, almond milk is better option.
5. Go for a nice walk or some other exercise. It’s very important to be active. Exercise actually helps move acidic products so your body can better eliminate them.
6. Breathe deeply. Ideally, choose a spot that has fresh, oxygen-rich air and go there whenever you can. While you are there, drink lots of water (and on daily basis as well) to flush the system of waste.
7. Do not eat meat every day. If you can skip few days without meat it will be great because eating meat every day leaves an acid residue behind. We have a lot of vegan or vegetarian recipes for you. Alkalize your body!
8. Skip dessert loaded with sugar and skip drinking soda. Sugar is one of the worst acidic foods we consume and our enemy. If you drink just ONE can of soda, you will actually need more than thirty glasses of neutral water to neutralize the acidity in your body!
9. Add more vegetables to your diet. Be careful, potatoes don’t count. However, sweet potatoes are good choice but don’t make them with butter, use olive oil and Himalayan salt for baking. Peppers, Asparagus, squash, Aubergines, and other vegetables are also great choices.
10. And last but not least: Add more sprouts to your daily diet. They are extremely alkalizing and rich in nutrients and energy-boosting enzymes.
Alkaline Food List: The MOST EFFECTIVE Foods To RESET Alkaline Balance And PREVENT Cancer
It is important to maintain a balance in the vitamin and mineral status. You should plan your diet to have various types of foods to achieve this balance.
Thanks to our busy modern life and the way fruits and veggies are grown today, not like what they used to be 4 decades ago, we now have to rely on dietary supplements for our vitamins and minerals.
When you are taking dietary supplements, there’s a methodology to it. It will be best to take your vitamins in the morning. This will help you get an energy boost, especially your vitamin B12s. The minerals should be taken over the entire day, as they help with quality sleep.
So you can see that while vitamins help with keeping your up and going, minerals help with relaxation!
But if you don’t want your vitamins and minerals to come from supplements, you can take advantage of the right foods. So here are 5 alkalized foods that can do the job for you:
There are so many health benefits of buckwheat, which is a healthier alternative to wheat. The rutin present in it gives you the energy boost. It helps with the prevention and treatment of stroke (due to broken blood vessels). Do you have varicose veins or hemorrhoids? It can be great for you for these conditions too!
Most of us have cabbage as one of our staple foods, but don’t know that it is among the healthiest of foods. It doesn’t cost you much and can be used in a variety of ways.
Some of the main health benefits of cabbage include:
– It is anti-viral
– It is anti-carcinogenic
– It is anti-bacterial
One more thing. The water left from boiling it should not be discarded. You should rather use it for making sauce. It is also perfect for drinking as such.
Melons are full of various nutrients. Some of them are vitamin A, folic acid, vitamin B6, potassium and dietary fiber. All these nutrients combine together to provide an energy boost that takes you through the day.
Another health benefit is that melon helps in reducing the risks of stroke and heart attack by thinning your blood. This is because it is a great anticoagulant.
4. Flax Seed & Oil
It would not be wrong to say that flax is among the healthiest foods out there! So what does it have that makes it so great for your health?
– Lignans – It has high amounts of it, and it helps in preventing so many types of cancers like colon, prostate and breast cancer. It is also great for your kidney function.
– Essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids – The overall health benefits of flax are further enhanced thanks to the high levels of essential omega-3 fatty acids in them. Their benefits include blood pressure regulation and cholesterol reduction.
You can take flax seeds directly, mixed in smoothies or in their oil form.
5. Olive Oil
Olive oil is one of the healthiest gifts from nature.
– It has high levels of monounsaturated fatty acids.
– The high amount of antioxidants like vitamin E help in preventing diseases which can lead to chest pain and heart attacks.
– The antioxidants also help lessen hot flashes in the case of menopausal women.
6. Acidic Foods
Most of our nutrition, especially in the West, is rich in foods which lead to acidity within our body. So what are these foods that must be avoided?
They include the most acidic foods like refined junk food products:
– Artificial sweeteners
So which are the best alkaline foods? They include:
– Alfalfa sprouts
– Brussels sprouts
– Cabbage, sauerkraut
– Flax & flax seed oil
– Green beans
– Green peas
– Lemon & lime
– Olive & olive oil
– Soybean sprouts
– Soy & soy products
– Sesame seeds & tahini (paste of sesame seed)
– Wild rice
Source: healthyfoodhouse.com, naturalcureshouse.com