What Happens To Your Body When You Drink Lemon Water Every Day
One of the healthiest morning routines that you can practice on a regular basis is drinking a glass of warm lemon water. Besides being a very powerful antioxidant, lemon juice is also rich in vitamin B and C, volatile oils, carbohydrates and potassium.
You will be able to strengthen your immunity, reduce cravings, enhance digestion, enable a proper pH balance and stimulate healthy weight loss with the regular consumption of lemon juice. That is true, something as simple as lemon juice can have a wonderful effect on your health.
Here Are 25 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Drink Lemon Water Every Day
1. It Minimizes Bacteria – It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
2. Lemons contain Pectin Fiber – Pectin Fiber is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
3. Freshened Breath – Have you ever rubbed a lemon on your hands to remove a powerful stench? It’s thought to neutralize odors. The same folk remedy may apply to bad breath.
4. You feel hydrated – Your Electrolytes are suddenly replenished, and your body is fully hydrated and ready to tackle the day!
5. You are experiencing less pain because the lemon water is healing your joints – You can expect a decrease in not only bone pain, but muscle pain too.
6. Your Digesting your food better than ever – You feel full, with little gas and discomfort. The citric acid in lemons are aiding your stomach by helping dissolve all that gunk!
7. You Gain Alkalinity – When your body is alkaline, you fight off diseases more efficiently! Lemon water naturally increases your pH level.
8. Softer Skin – Since lemons are so packed full of vitamin C, they are excellent for your skin. You will soon notice you have better color, and your skin is much softer!
9. Protect Your Fetus – When you’re pregnant, your fetus will absorb lots of nutrients, but it can also forget a few. Lemon water helps aid the fetus in making sure it gets some important compounds it might be missing otherwise.
10. Relieve Heartburn – If you mix a teaspoon of lemon juice per half glass of water, your heartburn will go away for good.
11. Your Liver Performance is Sky High – Like we talked about earlier, your liver loves lemons. It will produce more enzymes thanks to the lemon water.
12. Your Liver is releasing all the toxins it has been building up for years – The citric acid is helping break that stuff down, so the liver can flush it out for good!
13. You breathe better – Lemon water is a strong anti-inflammatory, and is a super useful tool for increasing your respiratory function.
14. You become more regular – Lemon water regulates bowel movements!
15. Reduce Depression and Anxiety – Because of the lemon’s high content of potassium, you feel better mood wise. Lowered potassium has been linked to depression and anxiety in several different cases.
16. You Probably Haven’t Gotten Sick Since You Started – Lemons are such a powerful antioxidant, that they can strengthen your immune system.
17. Lowered Blood Pressure – If you have blood pressure issues, lemons are here for the rescue. It is estimated that lemon water can reduce your blood pressure by at least 10%.
18. Strengthened blood vessels – Lemon water has vitamin P, which causes your blood vessels to be be strengthened. This can produce improved cardiac health overall.
19. Neutralize Free radicals – The vitamin C in lemons helps to naturally neutralize free radicals that have been linked to different diseases.
20. It Dissolves Digestive Parasites – the acidic nature of lemons can kill parasites on the spot.
21. Cancer Fighting Abilities – lemons are known for their ability to fight cancer. Several studies have found that cancer can’t thrive in an alkaline environment that the lemon produces.
22. Rids High Fever – Lemons are great for eliminating the source of a high fever.
23. Oral Health – Lemon water can cure gingivitis, and can even soothe toothaches.
24. Kidney Stones – Lemon is not only great for dissolving kidney stones, but it also dissolves gallstones, pancreatic stones, and calcium deposits too.
25. Increased Weight Loss – Full of pectin fiber, lemons are a great natural way to stimulate weight loss.
IN ADDITION TO THESE FACTS, HERE ARE SOME MORE LESSER KNOWN TIDBITS ABOUT LEMON.
1. Lemon is one of nature’s top seven potassium sources. Potassium is a mineral that promotes clear thinking and aids in normalizing blood pressure, and when paired with sodium, it can regulate the body’s water balance.
2. Lemon has been known to act as an insect repellent.
3. Gargle with the juice of one lemon plus an equal amount of hot water for an antibacterial mouthwash.
4. A tablespoon of fresh lemon juice has only four calories.
5. Christopher Columbus brought citrus trees to Haiti in 1493.
6. Lemon trees can grow up to 20 feet tall.
7. In the Victorian age, lemon trees were a sign of wealth and prestige.
8. Fully grown lemon trees can produce up to 600 pounds of lemons per year.
9. Fashionistas from the Renaissance era used lemon juice to redden their lips.
10. Cattle will choose to eat lemons rather than oranges, grapefruits, apples, and peaches.
In a time when many people are going back to eating natural, healthier food that nourishes their bodies, there is no better food to add to your nutrition plan than lemon. One of the best and easiest ways to add lemon into your diet is in your water.
Many people want to improve their health, feel more energized, and look younger and more vibrant, and what better way to achieve this than by adding a little fresh lemon to your water in the mornings?
The disease-preventing properties of lemon and the hydration from the water make this a powerful healthy duo. If you don’t already drink warm lemon water in the mornings, make tomorrow your day to add this small but life-changing habit to your daily routine!
Possible Side Effects
While lemon water is one of the safest drinks you can ingest, the acids in lemon can eat away at your tooth enamel. To prevent this, drink lemon water before brushing your teeth — the overnight bacteria will protect your teeth a bit. Drink from a straw and rinse with baking soda to neutralize any acid that might be left on your teeth.
Half A Lemon Dipped In Baking Soda. It’s Amazing What You Can Do!
It’s amazing what these two ingredients can do when you join them, people do not imagine how powerful they are to attack any kind of health problem, both boost their properties and the benefits they provide are insurmountable.
Lemon and baking soda are elements used by themselves to cure various diseases. This mixture works wonderfully in your body, reduces the acidity of your body, alkalizing it so that it will be less acidic.
It helps with digestive system problems, improves constipation, heartburn, gastritis, ulcers, removes toxins, cleanses your kidneys.
This is not a joke! Half a lemon dipped in baking soda. It’s amazing what you can do !!
These ingredients are being used for a long time by many people who are aware that they are wonderfully healthy, totally natural, without side effects. Both ingredients are good on their own, but when we put them together we get any better benefits.
When we talk about the properties of lemon we are short because it has a healthy content and ability to cure more than 2000 diseases. It contains lots of vitamin C, which makes it special to boost the immune system, to prevent wrinkles, to heal arthritis among many more diseases.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
– One lemon’s juice.
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
– 1 glass of water.
First wash the lemon well, place it in half and express it to get its juice. Then pour water into a glass, add the freshly squeezed lemon juice and the teaspoon of baking soda, mixing well with the help of a spoon.
It is best to do it every morning and take it on an empty stomach, prepare it at the same time you are going to take it so you do not lose the property.
After a week taking this remedy, you should rest two weeks and repeat it, with this you can be attacking the cancer cells and help to prevent tumors from leaving your body. It is effective in the fight against cancer, especially of breast and colon.
FOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR KIDNEYS
It alkalinizes our organism and with it, we help our kidneys suffer less, better filter the blood, urine gets better to the bladder and with fewer impurities that can cause us an infection.
FOR BETTER DIGESTIONS
Foods are better digested by combating those acids that inflame our stomach or esophagus, flatulence is avoided and, importantly, we also combat the dreaded gastric reflux.
FOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR LIVER
This purely alkaline tonic can do a lot for the health of our liver. It will act as a real catalyst to perform its depurative functions more effectively.
AS A COMPLEMENT TO LOSE WEIGHT
Just a spoon dissolved in the water next to the juice of half a lemon, you take it fasting and you will purify your body. Outside toxins, outside elements that ignite us, which causes us to retain liquids, which damage our intestines. We are slowly burning fats to favor our metabolism, raising the alkaline level of our body to go losing weight.